Followers

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Baby Blocks Rio


This is my fourth post today.  Wow this might just make a record for me and I'm not done yet.

This cute little girl is called Baby Blocks Rio.  She is one of the new babies from Simply Betty that were released yesterday.  The blocks come blank so I added some rub on letters that I found when we were cleaning up my craft room.  It's like finding treasures when you clean up your crafts.  I found lots of things that I had forgotten I had.

I have colored her with Copic markers.  The rest of the recipe is:

Embossing folder - Darice
Papers - Stash
Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons
Rub on - Stash
Stickles

Thanks so much for stopping by.
FTPD & NLG

Challenges entered:

Card Mania #49 - Babies
Crafting From The Heart #23 - Anything goes
Simon Says Monday - Anything goes
Sweet Stamps #174 - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations #270 - Tie it up
Little Miss Muffet #88 - Anything goes
Suzy Bee's #34 - Anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge #122 - For a child 
Brown Sugar #99 - Dots and/or stripes
 

6 comments:

Anna-Karin said...

Gorgeous card! The colours are so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

mixamatoasties said...

Fabulous card.

Thanks for sharing at Love to Create.

Susan

Unknown said...

This is so FUN Rebecca! The embossed background is perfect for the image! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Jackie Randolph said...

Absolutely fabulous, adorable and Gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing with us here at Love to Create Challenges!!
Hugs'
Jackie - LTC owner/designer

Gloria said...

Thanks Rebecca for sharing your lovely and cute card with Brown Sugar Challenge Blog this week.
Kind regards,
Gloria
DT member at BSCB

Ani said...

So cute! Thank you for joining our challenge at Card Mania! Good luck!