Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

KennyK Challenge #203 - Give Thanks

Hi everyone.  It is time for a brand new challenge from KennyK's Krafty Krew.  Our theme this time around is Anything Goes with a Twist - Give Thanks.  Your project can be a thank you, appreciation or Thanksgiving project.  You win more digis if you incorporate the twist.  All the details are on the  KennyK's Krafty Krew blog.
I went with fall colors on mine.  I plan on giving it to someone that loves fall colors.  I am waiting for the glue to dry as I am typing this.  It is taking forever.  I am working on my procrastination but I think I am fighting a losing battle.  Here I am working at the last minute again.
I am very thankful for all the blessings I have been given.  Lately, I am focused on one little blessing that I can't seem to get enough of.  My niece and her husband moved close to me and I am addicted to their little baby.  She calls me Nana (even though I am her great aunt).  I love it because my husband and I only have feathered babies so we will never be grandparents.  Here is my sweet little Layla.
Couldn't you just eat her up?!
Please head over to the KennyK's Krafty Krewblog and get all the prize details and information.  The design team has created some beautiful projects for your inspiration.  Don't tell the rest of the team but I think Lucy blew us all away this time.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
FTPD & NLG
CARD RECIPE
Image:  Mae Western by KennyK Downloads
Die:  Thank You by Die-Namics
Embossing Folder:  Quilt by Darice
Misc:  Copics, Fun Foam, Ribbon, Silk Flower, Doily, Distress Inc, SU Dimensionals
CHALLENGES ENTERED

Marker POP #77 - Fall/Autumn
Simon Says Monday - Love this technique (embossing)
Time Out #39 - Make your mark
Creative Fingers #92 - Always anything goes
Left of Center #95 - Die cuts/punches
Digi Design - Fabulous fall colors
Emerald Faeries September #71 - Thank you
Simon Says Work it Wednesday - Fall/Autumn
 

8 comments:

Liz said...

Daww!! We are thankful for you as well. Layla loves her Nana and her Uncle Boo!

sandie said...

Such a fun card and fab colouring. Thanks for joining TO

Shona Chambers said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the image and you've coloured her so perfectly. And really like the embossed background patterns too. So very glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!

Nonni said...

Wow, stunning coloring! I also like the big flower you've added. Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

Maura said...

Fun card and great colors! Thanks for joining us for the Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp!

Sari / Granne said...

Oh my what a fabulous image and awesome coloring. Little girl is such a sweatheart. Thank you for joining LOC #95 challenge, hope to see you soon again.

hollybeary creations said...

Great coloring.. You image is so fun!! Perfect for Fall with those colors. Thanks for joining us at the makerPop Challenge!

Jeannean said...

This is a great card! I love how you colored her up in fall colors! Thanks for sharing your "granddaughter" -cutie!